Baru Gold Corp. (BARU:TSX-V) is a Canadian publicly listed mineral resource exploration company focused on developing producing precious metals projects in Indonesia. The company’s focus is on developing precious metals projects with significant resource upside potential and near-term production capabilities. Currently, Baru Gold is working on developing the Sangihe Project.

Baru Gold Corp. Highlights

  • Sangihe with 266,000 oz Au including near surface oxides for near-term production cash flow
  • Strong management team with Indonesia expertise living in-country to focus full time on building the company’s resources.
  • Attractive valuation and strong shareholder base including Tocqueville Gold Fund as anchor shareholder

The Sangihe Gold Project

Sangihe is located on Sangihe Island, between the northern tip of Sulawesi Island (Indonesia) and south tip of Mindanao (Philippines). The mineral tenement consists of one block covering the southern half of Sangihe Island. Baru Gold holds a 70% interest with three Indonesian companies holding the remaining 30% interest combined.

Strong Management Team

Baru Gold Corp. is led by experienced professionals with extensive international experience and a broad range of skills in the mineral exploration and mining industry. The team’s skills and experience encompass all aspects, ranging from project generation and early-stage exploration to feasibility studies and mine development. These skills are supplemented by a deep knowledge of the mineral potential of the East Asia region and North America.

Subscribe for News Updates